Landon's family has a family reunion each year and for the 12+ years that I have been blessed to be a part or this awesome tradition (twelve as a wife and a once as a girlfriend), it is an much anticipated highlight of my year. This year, like several in the past, we were unable to make the trip to Utah for the reunion. I love Landon's family so much. I lucked out in the in-law department, his sisters are really amazing women and I really enjoy a lot of the relationships that I have made in his extended family. They are awesome people! So I was very touched when I found out that the 50+ people who made it to the reunion this year, sported some pink in my honor. After seeing the pictures and the video that Landon's cousin Holli put together, it looked like so much fun. There were pink aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews galore!! Pink shirts, pink spray for hair, pink scarves, pink necklaces, pink blow-up guitars and more. So fun!
Thought you might like to see a collage of the day...thank you to Landon's family for making me feel so special! I miss the family reunions, maybe next year!!
Love,
Jamie


So very sweet! Family truly is an amazing blessing. I just want to let you know again that you're constantly in my thoughts and prayers Jamie. Miss you and love you!
ReplyDelete-Jessica
Jamie, this is sooooo amazing, you truly are fortunate to have married into such a good family. What an inspiration!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, Jensen family you are amazing. What a wonderful way to bring so much love to Jamie and Landon. And good job Jamie. the pictures look great. You don't need me at all! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Another perfect testament to how loved you all are!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome Jamie! Your contagiously fun and beautiful personality touches everyone, that is apparent. Love all the pics!
ReplyDeleteJamie, We truly do miss you guys! We are ALL thinking of you and praying for you and we have great faith. We were chatting about some of the reuions at Bear Lake and what a riot they were.Good times and great memories forever. Families are Great and we belong to the best. We love you guys. Keep up the fight. Every day is a NEW DAY! I have a new favorite wall hanging that says "If God brings you to it, he will see you through it." Love it.
ReplyDeleteAunt Tana