Saying that LJ and I are extremely blessed in family and friends is certainly the understatement of the year. Our family has sacrificed their time to come visit on moments notice, help clean up the house, get everything put back on the walls and in closets (things were taken apart in prep for our Taiwan move), sent me so many amazing presents that make me smile, pinked up our hair, got a football signed by a KC Chiefs player, buzzed/put pink in their hair, working on hats for my bald head, and coordinated a Suzanne G. Komen race in my honor. I love my family!
Our friends have cooked, called, babysat, fixed Lj's explorer (Pres, Darin, Elijah...my deepest thanks) brought over the most thoughtful gifts, sent wonderful packages from Missouri stocked with laughs and smiles, and poured out an immeasurable amount of love! I can feel the support coming in from so many places, Missouri, Utah, Virginia, Idaho, Nebraska, Kansas, Alaska, Italy, Taiwan, South Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, and soooo many more wonderful places. I feel the love and the prayers!
You are doing great my love... -Landon
ReplyDelete