

Here is the first of many more pictures to come. We had such a fun time putting pink in our hair. Lots of pink in the room betweeen food, decorations, clothes and hair. The love and support for Jamie and her family is so strong. Thank you to everyone for coming and showing their love. A HUGE shout out to Cathy Squires...the one with curly blonde hair in the black apron and Nicolette Gelvin the other blonde with pig tail braids. They stayed on their feet the whole night pinking hair. AMAZING!!We love you JAMIE!
P.S. I will add more photos as they come in!!
Ahhhhh... it all looked so great! And you all look beautiful. Wish I could have been there getting all pinked up! Love you Jamie
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I was totally there in spirit.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa for doing the pics on here! I was just telling my mom I had no idea how I was going to do them and then we got on and TADA! My master blogger already did them for me! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there! My favorite is Kaylyns pink mohawk!! JO
ReplyDelete