Wednesday, July 13, 2011
First...a big thank you!
So seriously, do I have the best friends in the whole wide world or what? I really have been overwhelmed with the show of support, genuine concern and love that I have felt so far through this cancer process. I have had my husband, children, and family pull together as a force to be reckoned with, so many people offer up prayers in my behalf, an entire congregation show that we are all fighting this together, little children from my primary class draw me pictures and make me bracelets, there is a message quilt being made so that when I am at chemo I will always have warm wishes to keep me company, and last night over 30 of my amazing friends went pink in my honor. I hope their hubbys are ok with it, because it was all I could do to keep it together last night, looking out over all that pink. It was pure love. I would be there for anyone of them, and it warmed my heart to see that they felt the same way for me. I sure am lucky in friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment